Ask for Price
- Capacity of Distillery -- 20,000 to 1,00,000 Ltr / Day
- System will be Suitable for Indian condition on available Spent Wash
- S S Construction of Concentrating vessels and piping, Conventional
Quadruple effect Evaporator Set with necessary instrumentation and
- Minimum Steam Consumption with installation of Pre heating of
- Continuous operation for concentration of Spent Wash from
available Brix to 60 Brix.
- Most suitable for Bio-Composting along with Press Mud or Burning
in the incineration type of Boiler to generate steam and Power,
- System is robust, simple, foolproof, easy to clean and automatic with
minimum power requirement,
- No costly spares and Skilled Manpower are required for running
the plant for 300 days with 100% spent wash treatment,
- Most economically viable option in the present situation.
Modern technology of concentration of Spent Wash treatment is the need
of the day and it is the right time for Distillery to adopt the system in
the existing plant while improving the capacity.
The main objectives of this new scheme are as under:
- Energy conservation, i.e. steam and power saving.
- Improvement in efficiency.
- Correct method for zero pollution approach.
- Reducing the cost of production, etc